Simple Digital Asset Management Software
Store, organise & distribute at ease.
Ensure your digital assets are always up-to-date across all templates, designs and content.
Desygner provides that extra peace of mind for brands with ongoing changes in image licenses, content and compliance copy
Easily store, organize, manage and replace brand assets.
Digital Asset Management (DAM), collates every single asset you may need in your company from images, icons and fonts all the way to validated pieces of text.
Automatically replace license-expired imagery, compliance and disclaimer text blocks, colors and logos across all pre-made templates and designs.
Storage and asset control
- Create and store branded templates (editable designs) and organize them into collections.
- Give controlled access to specific user groups during limited periods of time.
- Allow others to change text or swap out an image without modifying the original template.
- Restrict parts of the template to ensure brand and message consistency.
- Store and allow other users to store designs created using your templates.
Centralized digital asset management
- Enterprise-wide, multi-department and multi-location centralized digital asset manager.
- Provide the most up-to-date images, logos, vectors and videos, easily and to anyone.
- Provide default verified text that can be used to produce branded content.
- Organize assets into folders and access them from the online editor.
- Provide editable designs with restricted elements for brand consistency and control.
Distribute with control
Allow other users to access your digital assets as is, or transform them into branded templates to gain full control on how they are utilized, ensuring that:
- Images are always watermarked.
- Content licenses are followed.
- No outdated company information is used.
- Assets are used in the context they were intended for.
- Contextual content is correct. For example, prices cannot be set under the Recommended Retail Price, promotions are not extended, brand values are conveyed correctly.
The old way
- Digital assets are shared via links and folders with permissions and with no way to trigger propagation.
- Once the file is downloaded there is no control over its utilization.
- Limited brand kits storage of colors, logos and fonts.
The newest way
- Users receive a notification when new editable templates are available.
- Users receive a notification when the templates they created have been updated with new images, logos, colors and text.
- Templates are used following the restrictions established by the admin.
Digital assets managed at the user level
- Provide anyone in your organization with an individual digital asset manager, so that they can store and organize their content.
- Submit new items to the company asset manager for approval. For example, photos or footage taken at a local event, behind-the-scenes images from a local store, point-of-sale displays, client testimonials and many others.
- Digital assets are now produced by anyone in your organisation, from the laptop or desktop to a mobile device.
Ready to see how Desygner can work for your company?
We are here to help. We listen to your challenges, understand your expectations and discuss how we can support your organization.